Monday, March 19, 2012

But other than that...

So despite my hatred of human hamster wheels, I have been working out pretty regularly.  I can't seem to bring my weight down from 237, but I am lifting weights three times per week, doing ab workouts at least twice a week, and running three times per week (which I think I will up to four). On weekdays that I don't run I've been doing 20 - 30 minutes of elliptical. It's burning a lot more calories and is a pretty easy workout to stick to; I don't seem to get bored so fast as on a FUCKING TREADMILL.

Not sure what the stats are right now... I'd have to look into Gymtechnik and Micoach. It's late, I'm tired, and I don't feel like doing it right now. But rest assured, I'm blazing a trail. I have noticed that the ab work is getting easier, and I've been adding reps. More on that when I'm not sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment